Concrete Ontario: Fundamentals of Concrete Course
This course consists of PowerPoint presentations by Ontario concrete industry technical
leaders about all aspects of concrete fundamentals and construction.
The following topics will be covered in depth:
- Concrete Aggregates
- Cements & Supplementary Cementing Materials
- Concrete Admixtures
- Concrete Performance Requirements of Various Ontario Specifications
- The Keys to Great Customer Service
- Health & Safety Challenges in the Concrete Industry
- Concrete Placing, Finishing & Jointing
- Concrete Curing & Protection
- Standard & Advanced Concrete Testing
- Concrete Troubleshooting
- Implementing Low Carbon Concrete on Projects Today
Registrants will also receive the brand NEW 9th Edition of Engineering Bulletin 101 – Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures. Engineering Bulletin 101 has been the industry’s primary reference on concrete technology for over 85 years, backed by almost 100 years of research by the Portland Cement Association and the Cement Association of Canada.
By the end of this two-day course, attendees should have a comprehensive understanding of the many benefits and uses of concrete, and a renewed appreciation for the world’s most used construction material.